TaDi Snap Shots

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Let's Bond in the Awesome Land of LEGOLAND!


HELLO WORLD (Malaysia):

Before I became an action figure fan and collector, there is one toy that captured my heart and imagination.  It's LEGO!

Well, I would have not known LEGO if my father didn't give it to me as a gift when I was still a kid (around 4 years old I think).  I got the police station LEGO.  As I formed a lot of structures and characters, I was able to create a lot of stories too.  

That is why LEGO has a special spot in me.  Even if I moved to action figures and robots, LEGO will always be there.  


So when I learned about LEGOLAND opening in Malaysia, I promised myself to go there.  Aside from my love for LEGO, I'm also a theme park junkie!  So after Hong Kong Ocean Park, Hong Kong Disney Land, Universal Studios Singapore, Enchanted Kingdom, Manila Ocean Park and Ocean Adventure, here I am, finally, in Lego Land Malaysia!

The LEGOLAND Hotel

LEGOLAND is just an hour away from Singapore but since it's a cross-country travel, there were in and out immigration process that went through.  Good thing that my bestie and travel buddy Jandy is with me in this trip.  So he made the booking ahead of time so it was a hassle free trip!  



We took the tower ride that gave us the 360 degree look at the resort!

Add caption

with bestie Jandy and LEGO Dracky!  :))  

LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort has seven themed areas of attractions for all ages such as The Beginning, LEGO® Technic, LEGO Kingdoms, Imagination, LEGO City, Land of Adventure and MINILAND. It’s an inspirational land where the children are the heroes. From LEGO experiment centres to rollercoasters, the park is a day-long voyage of discovery for all the family.




I think this is my favorite spot in LEGOLAND, my happy place - STARWARS!!!



The view of Naboo


The centrepiece is MINILAND, where Asian landmarks have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and aeroplanes come to life at the touch of a button.


Taj Mahal

Tash!  Nagmamahal!  :)



The LEGO version of our very own Bolinao, Pangasinan

LEGOLAND is not just a visual attraction.  It's also a place for people to BOND  - for families, kids and LEGO fans .  Jandy and I enjoyed it even more because of our passion for photography.

Of course, here's the addition to my magnet collection! :)

What else can I say, indeed, Everything is Awesome here in LEGOLAND!!! Up next, LEGOLAND Movie part 2!!! :)




LEGOLAND MALAYSIA now TADIFIED.
And that's the foydi way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Stories

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails